[free-sklyarov] freesklyarov.org

Kastlyn kastlyn at unixtribe.net
Sun Jul 29 10:46:33 PDT 2001

Yes, that's correct.  =}  We're working with the local 2600 group to do a
protest during their usual meeting time next Friday, so that means lots of
time for leafletting and getting the word out about the protest!  =}  Are any
of the other 2600 meeting groups planning anything for Friday?

Just pointing to the slc2600 site is fine, since they are heading up
this one, and I vaguely remember reading that freesklyarov.org will only
point to one local site.  So, I'll just ask the slc2600 people to link to
our site.  =}
        -=amie=-