[mark@geekhive.net: Re: [free-sklyarov] Monday the 30th Plans]

Mark Jaroski mark at geekhive.net
Sun Jul 29 12:32:14 PDT 2001

Kastlyn wrote:
> So far as I know, soldiers (who are currently in the military) can not
> protest.  They have to let it go (all the way?) through the courts, then I
> believe they can protest at that point, if they feel the courts made the
> wrong decision.

I'm not asking for active duty servicemembers..  Vets are free
to engage in whatever political action they want.

Seriously, think of the propaganda potential of having a couple
of guys from the WWII generation join us *in uniform*.  Ir
really has a powerful effect on public perception.

So I'm hearby issuing an appeal for any vets to please come in
uniform.  Get out the medals if you have them!  Also if you are
good at convincing your elder relatives of things this is the
time to pull out all of the stops.

--
-- mark at geekhive dot net