[free-sklyarov] book author letters to DoJ?

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Jul 29 13:46:20 PDT 2001

Do we have any examples of good letters from authors to the people
at the Department of Justice?  I ran into some sympathetic authors
at the O'Reilly conference and will be bugging them to write letters
in support of Dmitry and against the DMCA.

(Then once we've got the computer book authors we can go after
the others...)

See you all Monday in San Francisco.  I'll be bringing 1500 copies of
the new version of Tabinda's flyer, my bullhorn, and the American
flag.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/