WARNINGS REGARDING PRISONS [Re: [free-sklyarov] federal prisons in Oklahoma]

Branden Robinson branden+serrfxylnebi at deadbeast.net
Sun Jul 29 22:26:39 PDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 09:59:45PM -0700, Alex Fabrikant wrote:
> PLEASE read the following before trying to deal with ANY prisons:

There was absolutely no reason to CC me privately with this; I do not live
in California and have no plans to travel there.  In addition, I read the
mailing list.

PLEASE RESTRAIN YOURSELF FROM GETTING CARRIED AWAY AND SHOUTING AT PEOPLE
TYPES OF ACTION YOU'RE CAUTIONING ME AGAINST.

Screw up one more time and you go in the killfile.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |  I must despise the world which does not
Debian GNU/Linux                   |  know that music is a higher revelation