[free-sklyarov] What did he do IN THE US that was 'wrong'?

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Mon Jul 30 02:24:29 PDT 2001

EAH> Berlin, 1939:

EAH>        First they came for the Jews,
EAH>        But I did not speak out,
EAH>        Because I was not a Jew.

           Then they came for my free will,
           And I sold my soul

I think when computer science merges with micro-biology
we will receive a chip implant that will not only be
the only valid payment instrument but it will alter
our genetics so that we won't be able to satisfy our
biological needs without paying tax for it.

Not just controlled / crippled / supervised media but we will get
our body controlled /crippled / supervised
--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt