[free-sklyarov] Mainstream Support

ca2027001 at sneakemail.com ca2027001 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:36:29 PDT 2001

Rob McGee SerrQzvgev at zxmail.com wrote;
In another thread someone else mentioned organized labor,
and that's a good suggestion. I have a specific union to
suggest which might come in handy as Dmitri is being
transported: NATCA, the air traffic controllers
union.

It would be great to be able to greet Dmitry at the
airport. The only problem is knowing *which* flight
Dmitry is on. Discovery had an excellent show "on the
inside" about "con air" (as this prisoner transportation
system is known). They go to _extreme_ lengths to not
disclose when/where/how a particular prisoner is being
transported. Not so much to stop geek protestors, but
to stop jail breaks.

Maybe it could be arranged for everyone to be at the
courthouse for Dmitry's arraignment - even then I
wouldn't be surprised for the Marshals to squirrel him
away through a  secret entrance the night before. They're
afraid of us "hackers" you know...

Phill K.