[free-sklyarov] Mainstream Libertarian support

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Mon Jul 30 06:57:08 PDT 2001

Well, OK, so Libertarians aren't quite mainstream, but non-geek, anyway.

I've submitted an article to the Golden Gate Libertarian, the newsletter of
the Libertarian Party of San Francisco, outlining why libertarians should
support Dmitry's freedom.

I've asked the LPSF's Executive Committee to officially support the effort,
and have every reason to expect that they will do so.

I've submitted a resolution to the Libertarian Party of California's board
calling Dmitry's freedom.

I will keep the list posted on any results from these actions.

-crism
--
David Shapiro: You know what you doing.  Free Dmitry!  For great justice.
=== Freelance Text Nerd: <URL:http://crism.maden.org/> ===