[free-sklyarov] Send your feedback to MEMBERS of the ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN PUBLISHERS

Xcott Craver sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jul 30 09:11:40 PDT 2001

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Scott Craver, your only publication that I have in a book is actually
> in that Artech book, not something from Springer.

	The Information Hiding Workshop proceedings are published
	as Springer LNCS.  They contain numerous papers on both
	the design, and analysis of attacks, of watermarking schemes.

							-S