[free-sklyarov] Get out there! (and some stats, by request)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Jul 30 10:16:42 PDT 2001

Nick Moffitt writes:

> It's nearly 10am PDT!  What are you people doing?  You should all be
> hopping on BART and heading to San Francisco!  Get out here now you
> slackers!  Freedom is not granted for the good intentions of
> well-meaning slackers!

By the way, the rain (in San Francisco) has been very light -- weather
forecasts suggest it's likely to stop by afternoon.  I walked several
blocks and barely got wet.

I can't guarantee that you won't get wet if you come, but my
impression is that the rain shouldn't interfere too much with your
protesting experience.

Current SF Gate weather: "Low clouds...fog and local drizzle...with
partial afternoon clearing."

In addition, if you come to the San Francisco protest and are
concerned about rain, I will give you an EFF hat to keep your hair
dry!

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull