[free-sklyarov] e-protest: idea

Tony Abou-Assaleh tabouass at math.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 30 13:22:44 PDT 2001

Here is an idea for the next e-protest:

We continue to have an online meeting place as we did today, which
will be our assembly place and provide us with fast communication. From
there, we pick an online forum/message board, preferably belonging to big
organization/corporation and start a massive discussion there so that
anyone visiting that page will know about our protest.

Adobe has a forum, but you must register to post:
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?18@199.gnh3aQy1dbN^0@14@.ee6b280

We could also visit "dense" chat rooms on various networks for about 15
mins (longer time may cause inconvenience for users.. we probably don't
want that).

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Graduate Student, Department of Computer Science
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G1
Office:  DC2503
Phone:   (519) 888-4567 Ext. 3399
Email:   taa at acm.org