[free-sklyarov] Re: [sklyarov-chicago] Legal addition to flyers

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Mon Jul 30 16:32:05 PDT 2001

I think you're on to something here.  Print up flashy little fliers
saying "WARNING: the information contained in this leaflet is
copyrighted.  Opening this leaflet, or passing it on to another person,
is a federal crime punishable by imprisonment and fines up to $50,000."
Then, on the inside, something like "wouldn't it be scary if it was this
easy to break the law?  It already is!  Blah blah blah"

That would be a *great* hook, especially if done in ominous big brother
style by a good graphic designer.