[free-sklyarov] Why the DMCA is anti-security and anti-privacy

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 30 23:16:12 PDT 2001

begin Richard M. Smith quotation:

> The Privacy Foundation has just posted an article of mine on why the
> DMCA is bad for security and privacy research.  The URL for the article
> is:
>
> http://www.privacyfoundation.org/commentary/tipsheet.asp?id=47&action=0

Where one gets:

  Microsoft VBScript runtime  error '800a01ad'
  ActiveX component can't create object
  D:\WEBDOCS\PRIVACYFOUNDATION\WWWROOT\COMMENTARY\../privacy_editorial.inc, line 1

[Rick tries to conjure up a stirring ballad about the comparative merit of
Apache and PHP on Linux or *BSD, and fails.]

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.
rick at linuxmafia.com