[free-sklyarov] Fax campaign: was Ashcroft asked about Sklyarov or DMCA today?

Branden Robinson branden+serrfxylnebi at deadbeast.net
Tue Jul 31 01:29:21 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 01:16:48AM -0700, mike castleman wrote:
> s/Ashcroft/Mueller/g;

Thanks for the correction, had in invalid pointer in my brain.  Or maybe I
just have trouble telling Bad Old Conservatives apart.

> Also, if you don't live in a Representative's district or a Senator's
> state, e doesn't give a damn what you think. Yes, this is possibly
> unfair. But that's the way it is.

I've actually heard mixed opinions on this when it comes to Senators, but
not being an experienced activist I have no first-hand information to go
on.

That said, does this seem like a useful tactic?  If so I can provide a URL
to the text of the fax I'll be sending to my Senators (Bayh and Lugar).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.