[free-sklyarov] UK programmer letter to US Ambassador

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 13:05:34 PDT 2001

what a great letter.

i must point out that last time i was in a theater (in
san francisco's kibuki) and someone yelled fire we all
sat there continuing to watched the movie (a bugs
life:), notwithstanding the smell of smoke!

hopefully, sometime in the not to distant future
individuals will begin rejecting cute, trite, phrases
aimed at restricting our speech! (even if they are
uttered by great jurists.)

PS the cause of the fire was the popcorn machine -
fortunately we did not miss any of the movie or our
popcorn.

i hope sometime in the near future individuals will
begin to realize that speech, regardless of what is
utter or written is protected