[free-sklyarov] FreedomForum.org

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Tue Jul 31 15:44:21 PDT 2001

I did an interview with Freedom Forum, www.FreedomForum.org, and they
will be running an article on Thursday. The reporter was extremely
interested in the Free Speech aspect of code. We talked for quite
awhile about the issue. I presented to him the various exhibits in
the DeCSS Gallery and asked him where he would draw the line. I was
preaching to the choir (the article will run in their First Amendment
section), but hearing him Grok it was quite satisfying anyway.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

             Free Dmitri ->  http://www.boycottadobe.com
      Washington, DC Protest http://www.lupercalia.net/dmca/

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world.  Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
	-- Margaret Mead