[free-sklyarov] Disturbing analogies

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 16:44:40 PDT 2001

this reminds me of our governments attempts to control
sexuality by defining pornography as "without social
redeeming value"!!!

result1: all sex flixs included the pledge of
allegiance or a reading of the first amendment at the
beginning of their tapes/films.

result2: "pornography" flourishes today more than
ever!

result3: our government lost the battle (not
withstanding the few who keep soldering on:) and the
war!