[free-sklyarov] 2600 in North Carolina???

Larma, Mark MLarma at eFuel.com
Tue Jul 31 18:47:33 PDT 2001

I am in Charlotte, NC and noticed that there is NO 2600 group here.  That
was surprising, but what was more shocking was that there isn't one in
Raleigh either!  Heck, I used to live in Omaha and they had one there!

This is a bit off topic, but I'm hoping that another Charlotte resident is
on here and maybe we can get something started in this area.  It is a sad
day when Fargo, ND has a 2600 group and a city of over a million does not.

Mark Larma
eFuel E-Mail Confidentiality Disclaimer:

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and
is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) indicated above. Use or
disclosure of information e-mailed in error is respectfully prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and
immediately delete the original message. Thank you.