[free-sklyarov] Re: USENIX attendees

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Tue Jul 31 22:51:10 PDT 2001

Wednesday the 15th definitely is bad, since the folks I know who are on
this list and who will be at USENIX have specific commitments at various
times that day (I forgot to mention Richard Smith, who's giving the Keynote
that day).

I suspect that a lot of folks won't be getting to USENIX until the tech
sessions start on Wednesday, so Thursday or Friday may be better than
Monday or Tuesday, but that's just a guess.

James S. Tyre                               mailto:jstyre at jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net