[free-sklyarov] ANNOUNCEMENT: Global IRC Free Dmitry Summit - 8/2/2001

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Tue Jul 31 23:09:07 PDT 2001

At 16:40 31-07-2001, Klepht wrote:
>So, let's have a global summit of local groups to coordinate our next
>steps in Freeing Dmitry.

I can't make the IRC but my suggestion would be that Dmitry's transfer to
San José would be an excellent focus for the next Bay Area action, possibly
coördinated with actions in other cities.  We may need to be ready to go on
short notice, but we seem to have been OK with that at the last two.

-crism
--
David Shapiro: You know what you doing.  Free Dmitry!  For great justice.
=== Freelance Text Nerd: <URL:http://crism.maden.org/> ===