[free-sklyarov] <nettime> sony dogs aibohack site

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Fri Nov 2 12:45:32 PST 2001

This was reported last week but this is a good story.

It seems likely that Linux kernel programmers and security researchers
would have more to fear from the DMCA than the owners and users of a
Robot Dog, but Sony is after them now too. Seems to support Alan Cox's
decision to sensor notes and things in the Linux kernel...

----- Forwarded message from nettime's_rovering_reporter <nettime at bbs.thing.net> -----