[free-sklyarov] Dmitry's hearing

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Thu Nov 22 11:34:29 PST 2001

 > says that Judge Ronald M. White will be hearing US v. Elcom Ltd. and
Dmitrii [sic] Sklyarov at 9 am in Courtroom 6, at the federal building in
San José.

~crism

P.S. I'll be giving an encryption seminar in San Francisco the evening of
Tuesday 4 December.  This is intended for laymen who want to use or
understand tools like PGP and GnuPG.  Contact me for more details.

P.P.S. If you want to see a Sklyarov activist on the ballot next year,
contact me for how you can help.
--
Libertarian candidate, California State Assembly, District 13
Free Sklyarov: <URL: http://www.freesklyarov.org/ >