[free-sklyarov] Dmitry siting in Menlo Park

Alex Katalov akatalov at elcomsoft.com
Fri Nov 23 21:18:54 PST 2001

Hi all!!

It will be great possibility for me to see and thank our supporters
this Monday - both me and Dmitry read this list every day, we know a
lot of peoples by names, but never see many of you (really - I saw
some of you during actions in San Francisco in July, whenever Dmitry
only see some during his bail hearings)!!!

-- Alex Katalov