[free-sklyarov] Dmitry siting in Menlo Park

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Sat Nov 24 00:18:23 PST 2001

On 11/23/01 4:06 PM, crism at maden.org thus spake:

>So, who'll be at the hearing on Monday?

'Fraid I'm out for this one... I'm in San Diego on vacation. I've got the
trunk of my car loaded with about half the bay area Free Dimitry signs, I
hope the other half which reside in Berkeley can get there...

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org