[free-sklyarov] FBI flyer....FRAUD really!

Ernest A. Erickson eaerme at newnorth.net
Thu Nov 29 23:11:47 PST 2001

In regards to the FBI handing out flyers that "identify" "terrorists"
as anybody that speaks out over the justified concerns of an
over-zealous
government's usurpation of powers NOT delegated to them, but to the
people; I find ludicrous, stupid, inflammatory and highly questionable
as
to the "intrinsic" merits of such moronic waste of MY tax dollars!
Just WHO gave the FBI the right to decide "who" is legitimate or not?
The FBI should be sued by everybody until the Fed's doors close for
being so damned oppressive in nature and attitude!
As a citizen of this nation, I too, DO OWN THE GOVERNMENT!
I PAY for it in taxes and VOTES, therefore, not only is it my RIGHT
to redress the government for grievances, it is also my duty to quell
such
outwardly directed hate such as this.
I suppose the constitution protects this brand of HATE CRIME but not
the voters, right?
Law enfarcement can do what it pleases to anybody, with no
possibility of legal reprisals against the law enforcement
"industry".
I make a stand here right now and proclaim that if the government can
get away with this crap, then they CAN'T arrest anybody else for
doing this very same thing!
But; seeing that the government is now becoming a GOD, how dare we
speak
out against this NAZI tactic?
Look at every law that is current, but take a much CLOSER look at
these laws that were enacted after 9-11-01, and see for yourself just
how far the government has eroded and restricted and denied YOUR
rights!
If it would not be considered a crime to murder, you can bet, every
automatic rifle in police inventory would be carried openly and
hundreds, if not thousands would be shot dead for daring to be
"disobedient" to the police and the "law"!
I wonder, IS Mrs. diallo getting HER son back after being BRUTALLY
MURDERED by the N.Y.P.D NAZIS???
How about WACO, Ruby Ridge, or better still; The Branch Davidians and
the 90+ people burned to death by the feds?
Where and WHEN does the TERRORISM by THIS GOVERNMENT END?
41 rounds of police ammunition were "needed" to stop Mr. Diallo from
pulling out his "assault wallet"...yeah, right, just another cop
shooting that was whitewashed and the CRIMINALS got away
with...again, and again.
Trust law enforcement?... I think NOT!
The constitution CLEARLY STATES: The government governs with CONSENT
of the governed....NOT with the consent of the government!
The constitution also stated: The government has ENUMERATED POWERS,
meaning LIMITED authority to impose its will upon the people, not a
right as they so often do....USURPATION of authority is NOT a right,
it is CRIMINAL and TREASONOUS in its act as it is AGAINST the people
of the United States of America!
WE THE PEOPLE, not we the government.
The above comments are all mine and are made under the 4th amendment
RIGHTS of the constitution of this nation, and are PROTECTED RIGHTS
as GUARANTEED by same. Hell, even the courts are attempting to usurp
THAT right as well; by making and passing laws that "decide" what is
and what is not "protected speech"....Hmmm, where is THAT clause
located in the bill of rights i wonder???
CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW...PERIOD!