[free-sklyarov] Re: EFFector 14.29: ALERT Web Standards & Patents; more...

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Oct 7 00:39:51 PDT 2001

tom poe writes:

> On Thursday 04 October 2001 19:10, Stanton McCandlish wrote:
>
> >    Adam Warner's criticisms of the policy, and archive of related
> >    information:
> >      http://www.openphd.net/W3C_Patent_Policy/
> >

> Hello:  I visited this site, and found some very substantive comments offered
> by Dr. K. Lenz, Professor (German Law and European Law), University Aoyama
> Gakuin, Tokyo, Japan.
>
> The text can be found at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-patentpolicy-comment/2001Oct/1136.html
>
> This was dated 10/7/2001, and so it was not available at the time of  your
> post, Standish.

Much as I, as the author of the EFF alert you quote from, appreciate
the additional publicity and information, I do think the W3C patent
policy is off-topic for free-sklyarov.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull