[free-sklyarov] Events?

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at realmeasures.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 9 20:59:57 PDT 2001

Please support Dmitry Sklyarov's legal campaign.  I'll try to keep those
parts of my synthetic efforts that I post to Free-Sklyarov, more
tailored to Seth Schoen's request, below.

No sweat.  :-)

New Yorkers for Fair Use needs more canvassers to reach people in
Congressman Weiner's district in Brooklyn, NY, to sign a petition to
repeal the DMCA and oppose the prosecution of Dmitry Sklyarov.

Committee for Independent Technology needs more outreach volunteers to
help build the C-FIT analysis, in the specific area of content control
measures being a dead end to which Dmitry Sklyarov is being unjustly and
grievously subjected.

Seth Johnson
Committee for Independent Technology

C-FIT Home:  http://RealMeasures.dyndns.org/C-FIT
Send "[Un]Subscribe C-FIT_Community" To Listserv at RealMeasures.dyndns.org