[free-sklyarov] New stuff up on EFF

Alex Katalov akatalov at elcomsoft.com
Mon Oct 15 03:32:47 PDT 2001

Dear Daniel,

DR> Hmm, will Elcomsoft continue making programs that may be illegal in
DR> the US or not? (And just make sure not to visit there, of course)

We never make any programs that are illegal in US (if somebody thinks,
that we did, this is his problem, but only court can decide this) and
we are not going to do such programs in future. All our programs are
absolutely legal an lawful!!!

And sure - I'm in US now, and I'm going to visit here whenever I want
to do this (at least while my 3-years business unlimit visits visais
valid).

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:akatalov at elcomsoft.com