[free-sklyarov] Adobe lied

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 17 18:45:13 PDT 2001

The question is, about what.

Dan Gillmor, of the San Jose Mercury News, today in his blog:
http://web.siliconvalley.com/content/sv/opinion/dgillmor/weblog/

    http://web.siliconvalley.com/content/sv/2001/10/17/opinion/dgillmor/weblog/index.htm#truth

    Truth and Adobe [Permanent link to this item]

    Another speaker at the Agenda conference was Bruce Chizen, president
    and chief executive at Adobe Systems. Because what he said to the
    assembled executives was also off the record, I can't tell you the
    specifics.

    But I will tell you that he flagrantly misled the audience on
    something important to at least some of the people there. When the
    CEO does that, he diminishes his company.

Is anyone familiar with the substance of the comments and/or whether
they concerned the company's stance toward Dmitry?

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>       http://kmself.home.netcom.com/