[free-sklyarov] Hollings Schedules SSSCA Hearings October 25

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Sun Oct 28 00:39:51 PDT 2001

Hi, Kenneth Burger!

> Oh, I swear, if this goes through I am leaving the US for another country.

And why not to make revolution in US? ;-)  It is quite easy, and technology
is
well-known.  We, Russians, already made one in our country in 1917,
and teach the whole world a lesson or two.

> This is totally unacceptable and gives sweeping power to large businesses
> and the federal government.  Something which the constitution was designed
> to prevent.

If politicians, business & government goes crazy, they definitely must be
taught.

    Good Luck!
 Arvi the Hacker
(AtH//UgF at hMoscow)