[free-sklyarov] New York Times story on court appearance

Bob La Quey robertl1 at home.com
Sat Sep 1 01:13:07 PDT 2001

At 11:33 PM 8/31/01 -0700, you wrote:

>"Mr. Sklyarov has been free on $50,000 bail. Since Aug. 6. he lives in Cupertino, Calif."
>
>- change the "dot" placement - and all seems to be OK now :-))))
>
>--
>Best regards,
> Alex                            mailto:akatalov at elcomsoft.com

What sophistry is this, Alex? Dmitry is confined to Northern California,
unfree to go home. Certainly a larger jail, but a jail nonetheless. I speak
as one who has a Filipina wife. Sovereign states are no lovers of freedom.
Ask the US Immigration and Naturalization Service who kept my family apart
for years. Free people neither know nor respect such boundaries nor the states
that support them.

Bob La Quey