[free-sklyarov] BSA, DMCA statement on indictment

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Sep 3 00:39:15 PDT 2001

Will Janoschka writes:

>       This is a list directly opposed to all efforts of the BSA,  go away!

I imagine the BSA has done something we could agree with, at some
point.

Anyway, people who want to disrupt the list aren't welcome, but there
are already employees, and lawyers, of copyright industries and of
companies which lobbied for the DMCA reading this list.  They're
welcome to hang around; maybe some year, when their kids or neighbors
get arrested, they'll know where to come for help.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull