[free-sklyarov] BSA, DMCA statement on indictment

Will Janoschka wiljan at pobox.com
Mon Sep 3 02:27:23 PDT 2001

on Mon, 3 Sep 2001 04:09:10 EDT Robloch at aol.com said:

> I've obviously somehow confused you. I was posting the link because I thought
> that it was interesting, not because I supported BSA or its rheteric. To be
> honest, I don't know enough about their policies to judge them.

Ok; I apologize to both you and Seth.

 On my reply to your original post, I was being sarcastic or tongue in cheek.
 ---Being a writer please say this in a way that I cannot.

   Oh thank you dear BSA for the "abundance of creative content."
    I don't know how we will ever repay you.
 Have you folks out there any creative ways of repaying the BSA?
                                -will-:@)