[free-sklyarov] Adobe FAQ

Xcott Craver sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 3 16:45:50 PDT 2001

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001 proclus at iname.com wrote:

> It seems to me that the practical meaning of these statements will be
> quite apparent soon.  We should be ready to restart the boycott at any
> time, and we should be public about our readiness.

	Well, I think most of us are still boycotting.  And I think that
	they should be boycotted until the damage they inflicted is
	undone.  IMHO it's insufficient if they simply express regret
	or take this or that stance on the issue.

							Scott

	[I just saw someone sporting the shirt in Palo Alto Fry's today.]