[free-sklyarov] _Alice_ read aloud

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Mon Sep 3 17:16:13 PDT 2001

Okay, the way the quote header worked, plus the phrase "My work" led me
astray.  My apologies to Mr. Maden.  I should have referenced Mr
Zelchenko or whoever did the "my work" stuff.

Seth Johnson
Committee for Independent Technology