[free-sklyarov] New York Times story on court appearance

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Sep 4 09:57:33 PDT 2001

begin Karsten M. Self quotation of Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 07:29:55AM -0700:

> I think you've seriously misread Jennifer 8 Lee's reporting.  She's
> noting the level of public support and outrage over the case.

Complain politely about any error or bias you feel a story contains,
even if the story is, as a whole, balanced.

If the Media don't get complaints from both sides they feel like
they're being biased.  Be polite though.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/