[free-sklyarov] Adobe FAQ

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Sep 4 10:57:46 PDT 2001

begin Xcott Craver quotation of Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 07:45:50PM -0400:

> 	Well, I think most of us are still boycotting.  And I think that
> 	they should be boycotted until the damage they inflicted is
> 	undone.  IMHO it's insufficient if they simply express regret
> 	or take this or that stance on the issue.

Don't forget our secret weapon, the concerned Adobe employees.
We should do everything we can to keep them on our side, by taking
the position that we're boycotting high-quality software because of
the company's political actions, not just "Adobe sux." Every chance
we get to mention the divide between management and the responsible
professionals who work there is good too.

Adobe is planning to announce earnings on Sept. 13.  Sales are down.
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200107/20010730intraq3release.html

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/