[free-sklyarov] Adobe Seminar

mike castleman mlc67 at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 4 23:23:37 PDT 2001

Why is MS Reader "a better choice for eBooks"? I have no doubt that
Microsoft would be happy to behave just as evilly (if not more) as
Adobe if their product were attacked. The best choice for eBooks is
unencrypted PDF, or HTML, or some other open, non-proprietary
format. I don't think we as Free Dmitry activists need to be in the
business of promoting Microsoft software.

mike

// mike castleman, mlc67 at columbia.edu
// current location: columbia university, new york, ny, us
// ph: +1 (646) 382-7220
// FREE DMITRY! See http://freesklyarov.org/