[free-sklyarov] Adobe wipes their hands clean of Skylarov

Kurt Foss kfoss at planetpdf.com
Wed Sep 5 06:25:53 PDT 2001

At 3:02 PM +0200 9/5/01, David Haworth wrote:
>BTW: There's a complaint form at the "National Consumer Complaint
>Center" (http://www.alexanderlaw.com/nccc/). Would some interested
>US citizen care to file a complaint about this site
>(http://www.ebookpro.com/). I think theirs is one of the plug-ins
>that Dmitry ridiculed.

FYI> We had contacted that company for a comment after we published a
review of Dmitry's videotaped presentation [URL below] in which he
scoffed at the absurdity of their "100% burglar-proof" claims. We
never got a reply from the eBookPro folks.

Now Showing: Dmitry Sklyarov's Las Vegas Gamble
http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=1573

rgds ~ Kurt
Planet PDF - A world of Acrobat/PDF news, tips, tools and forums
mailto:kfoss at binarything.com | mailto:kfoss at planetpdf.com
http://www.binarything.com/ | http://www.planetpdf.com/
BinaryThing.com - The ePublishing Network