[free-sklyarov] "Brave New Battleground" Over Digital Copyright: US News & World Report

Spiderwoman spiderwoman at spiderwomanwebdesign.com
Wed Sep 5 21:43:30 PDT 2001

It isn't the artist anyone is really concerned about. The recording artist
might make barely enough to survive, especially at first, with a very large
portion   going into the pockets of promoters and other companies. It is
more a matter of control over the funds that are normally funneled into
those pockets that is of a real concern. What is happening now is that the
technology exists to remove some control from the recording industry and put
it in a place where it should have been in the first place.

Regards,

Mary E. Dixon
Spiderwoman Web Design, Graphics, IT Services
http://www.spiderwomanwebdesign.com
            770-955-0882