[free-sklyarov] "Brave New Battleground" Over Digital Copyright: US News & World Report

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Thu Sep 6 00:59:53 PDT 2001

>>now planning to encrypt its music CDs to prevent duplication.
D> This is so stupid, it is a bubble industry will drive in and crash.
D> I can always reproduce what i hear. There is no way to prevent me to do it
D> if you let me hear it at least once.
D> I can always reproduce what i see. That makes ebooks protection a bubble
D> Or are you going to prevent to do ScreenPrint, then how are you going
D> to let me read your eBook. It is complete nonsence
This is in the essence of things.
The next step industry will try to do is to provide its products strait
to our brains. To implement this it will require us to have an implant
chip (universal port for your needs satisfaction).
I do not see any other workaround for industries. This is the only solution
of their problems.
This will lead to control of our bodies.
If we accept this then we are lost in hell forever

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt