[free-sklyarov] "Brave New Battleground" Over Digital Copyright: US News & World Report

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Thu Sep 6 00:47:55 PDT 2001

>now planning to encrypt its music CDs to prevent duplication.
This is so stupid, it is a bubble industry will drive in and crash.
I can always reproduce what i hear. There is no way to prevent me to do it
if you let me hear it at least once.
I can always reproduce what i see. That makes ebooks protection a bubble
Or are you going to prevent to do ScreenPrint, then how are you going
to let me read your eBook. It is complete nonsence
--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt