[free-sklyarov] Regarding Unsubscription <read me please list admin>

Colin Rose rosecolin at iprimus.com.au
Thu Sep 6 22:53:15 PDT 2001

I wish to unsubscribe to this list and as one poor unfortunate was flamed for
sending an unsubscribe message to the list I will try and ask nicely.

<ask>I want to unsubscribe please</ask>

there appears to be no information on the unsubscription process there at
all. Except for a pointer saying that you can unsubscribe using the interface
below (thats the interface that has one button marked subscribe - which
doesnt have a toggle unsubscribe effect as I tried it).
So without drawing to much anger and unwarranted abuse could someone please
direct me as to how to do this. I hope the list administrator is reading this
post to as is a waste of THEIR resources if the majority of people who wish
to unsubscribe, cannot do so due to lack of instructions, dont want to ask on
the list after seeing people abused for asking the question and so direct the
posts from this list into /dev/null.

Thank You

Colin Rose

PS: To the people that flamed the guy who sent the unsubscribe request to
this list a few days ago and made jokes about the guys lack of ability using
the net and then sent him to a page that doesn't help I suggest you email him
an apology for your arrogance, presumption and lack of any idea of the
content of the page you sent him too.
Also if that guy is still on this list I would like to draw your attention to
the fact that most people on this list don't suck but you get that type
everywhere.