[free-sklyarov] A constructive form of protest

ca2027001 at sneakemail.com ca2027001 at sneakemail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:03:40 PDT 2001

I have been thinking the exact same thoughts. There would
be a certain amount of satisfaction to "killing" a
particular format. You would have to write a cross platform/windows program. I'm not much of a programmer,
but I could help with the beta testing.

The only question - is the pdf encoder covered by
patents?? anyone know??

I have been giving much thought to this. There needs to
be an organization that goes beyond the list serv that
consists of people who are willing to spend their time,
money, and resources to fight bad law and bad
corporations.

Bob wrote;
. I note that this is a constructive