[free-sklyarov] Re: Adobe would love to hear from you!

Spiderwoman spiderwoman at spiderwomanwebdesign.com
Fri Sep 7 17:01:10 PDT 2001

Leslie,

In light of the recent developments in the case of the US against Sklyarov and ElcomSoft, I'm reluctant to continue any association with Adobe Systems. While I do own PhotoShop as well as other Adobe software, I will not upgrade nor will I buy another Adobe product until the situation is resolved in favor of Sklyarov. He is being held in this country unjustly because Adobe was publishing faulty software and didn't want to admit it. Not only that, my personal freedoms to use and distribute material that is already copyright free is infringed upon when published in an ebook format and marketed for a price and with restrictions.

I am going to have to decline taking part in this survey even with the lure of a free tee shirt. I wouldn't want to wear anything that associated me with Adobe in any way at all. Sorry.

Regards,

Mary E. Dixon
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant  |  Spiderwoman Web Design, Graphics, IT Services
http://www.marykay.com/mdixon9              | http://www.spiderwomanwebdesign.com
                                                           770-955-0882