[free-sklyarov] Sen. Hollings plans to introduce DMCA sequel: The SSSCA

Spiderwoman spiderwoman at spiderwomanwebdesign.com
Fri Sep 7 20:48:17 PDT 2001

This is the kind of hogwash that could prompt a very nice lady to do some
impolite things. How ignorant and stupid do they think we are? Do you think
this might evolve into a shooting war? These are our very basic freedoms
they are tampering with. This is not a very nice game at all.

Also.....I keep making boo-boo's with an email client I was trying to use
and I don't think I got the message across about what I did to my website.
Please go there (URL below) and download the graphics I've created. Use them
as you see fit and if you'd like others, just let me know what you want.
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant  |  Spiderwoman Web Design, Graphics,
IT Services
http://www.marykay.com/mdixon9              |
http://www.spiderwomanwebdesign.com
                                                           770-955-0882