[free-sklyarov] RE: [DMCA_discuss] FC: Sen. Hollings plans to introduce DMCA sequel: The SSSCA

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sat Sep 8 05:39:00 PDT 2001

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, Charles Eakins wrote:
> These fucking people got to be joking, they really want a civil war
> don't they.

I asked my girlfriend, who has just begun law school (largely because of
my influence), something like this just last night when she first heard
about the DoJ's reversal on Microsoft.

"Do you think we're going to win this through the existing channels or are
we going to have to take to the streets and truly fight a revolution?

Because we're running out of time."

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin