[free-sklyarov] Adobe FAQ

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 8 20:08:06 PDT 2001

That's not exactly the right question, organizationally speaking.  In
any group, especially an entrenched workforce, there will be strong
counterforces.

The real question is how to identify those who have the right analysis.

You do that by putting out unflinching, principled and volatile line.
You delineate the non-buyers and the political cops that way, while
recruiting those with a solid inclination to support the cause, who will
be immensely more valuable than those who might have some interest and
sympathy as a result of "spin doctoring" or "consciousness raising."

Seth Johnson