[free-sklyarov] Request for SSSCA mirror help

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Sun Sep 9 18:32:56 PDT 2001

FYI, I took this up with a Ham radio enthusiast friend of mine.  He was
unfamiliar with the issue, but he said that he would look into it.  I
told him about the CCCSA, and he immediately started talking about
circumvention measures in a very practical and straight-forward way, the
 true hacker ideal. I informed him that such measures would be a felony
under the CCCSA, and he gave me a very dumbfounded look.  I think that
it was quite impressive.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/