[free-sklyarov] SSSCA - Analysis (Q&D)

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Mon Sep 10 00:49:26 PDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 11:25:16PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> I'd be interested to hear other's reads of this, I think I'm on
> relatively firm ground for most of the analysis here, but it's pretty
> breathtaking.

let's get real here, shall we?

of course, the bill will never pass, or if it does will be killed by
the SC in record time. after all, it makes everything the SC judges do
illegal, too.

however, someone already mentioned where the real battlefield will be:
the 2nd attempt, the "compromise" bill. which will read very sensible
once you've been shocked by the first (which is its only purpose) but
will still be a "go to jail" wildcard for everyone.