[free-sklyarov] MacSlash story

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Mon Sep 10 08:14:40 PDT 2001

Here is the text of message that I posted to MacSlash.

RE: http://www.macslash.com/article.pl?sid=01/09/09/2216254

   IP Cartels (Score:1)
   by proclus on Monday September 10, @09:09AM EST ([88]#6)

   Hey globetrotters, come back to coach for a change, and you will find
   that the tyranny of the IP cartels will no longer be tolerated. Go
   ahead and pass your damned SSSCA. You've got those DC toolies in your
   pocket anyway. Go ahead! Go ahead and throw away the key on Dmitry,
   and you will see some REAL DEMOCRACY in action. Sincerely, proclus

Am I over the top?  Just tell me why, and I will try to stifle a little
;-}.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/